Wednesday 31 August 2016

Dev Log #21 - Tech Demo v0.9.2 Release

Hello Everyone!

As promised, here's the tech demo of NiTL(64-bit Windows) and here's 32-bit version.

If you have a slow machine, use this build which has no Crawler Type enemies (they're a huge performance hit, I'm working on fixing it ASAP).

Just a couple important notes though first;

1.
Due to time constraints this is not the fully finished version. There are some slight bugs I need to fix and some polish I need to add that I wasn't able to because I've been really busy with some non-development related things. What's available in the demo however is all fully working, there are just minor elements missing.

2.
This is a tech demo, meant to showcase the mechanics and technical aspects of the in-development game, NiTL, as such there is art and audio that is not finished, or absent, or simply present as a placeholder.


I hope everyone enjoys the demo, if you have any feedback or bugs to report, please leave a comment or send a message. This demo is not a one-off, so I will be posting updates to it as time goes on.

Thank you for following us!

No comments:

Post a Comment