Monday 15 February 2016

Dev Log 11#

So unexpectedly, I'm making another dev log post barely 2 days after the last one.

Here are the footnotes:
  1. Artist Semi-Found
  2. Pause Screen Map finished
  3. Miscellaneous 
Artist Semi-Found

Somebody answered the last dev log I made so it's possible that I found someone to do the art.
Having said that, I'm still looking for pixel artists as I need as much help as possible doing the art.

Pause Screen Map Finished

The pause screen map is finished, when viewing the map screen in the pause menu, you can pan the map around to see a large area. The room the player is currently located in blinks at regular intervals so you don't lose track of where you are and the map re-centres each time you open it.
Following this, the auto-mapping features, which include the mini-map and main map(map screen) are complete.



Miscellaneous 

With the pause screen map finished, I'll soon be able to release a Template for the Unity Asset store that I've been making. It will be a 'Metroidvania' or a 'Action-Platformer' template that will contain most of the development done for NiTL so far.

Along the template, I'll be releasing the auto-map as a separate asset (although it will be included in the template).

If you're a pixel artist looking for a project, or know someone who is, I'd love to hear it!

New to the dev log is the contact section,  please only use it if it's business related (e.g. you want to join the development team or write an article, etc).

Thanks for reading, until next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment